A. Harris Moving & Storage, Inc serves our customers with unmatched professionalism with a fair price. Our decades of moving and storage industry experience have provided us the experience, tools, and equipment necessary to meet relocation specifications of all types. Our local moving company, including our friendly and professionally trained team, look forward to providing you and your family with the services that you’ve been looking for.
As local household movers we have been moving families to and from different towns in our area for decades, we understand how to provide the local relocation services that you require. Our trucks vary in sizes and are ready to navigate narrow historic streets and the winding dirt roads of our area. To begin the process, our local residential moving company in Fort Smith or Rogers will send a moving consultant to your home. He or she will survey your property and leave you with a detailed estimate. Then, our local moving team will assist in coordinating the customized moving plan that meets your needs, budget, and timeline. We will also oversee our company movers, packers and drivers as they execute the move, and will be your single point of contact throughout the trip.
The amenities that our local moving company offers include:
- Free In-Home Estimate
- Full-Service Packing OR Fragile-Only Packing
- Assistance From Trained Move Coordinator/Single Source of Contact & Experienced, Local, Uniformed & Courteous Movers
- Custom Crating
- Piano Shipping (as part of a household move and/or independently of one)
- Free Stretch-Wrapping of Furniture & Doorway & Floor Protection
- Valuation Insurance Options
- Long-Term or Short-Term Storage Services: self storage and vaulted warehoused storage available
- Quality Assurance From The Top Local Moving Company in our area.
Need local movers in Fort Smith or Northwest Arkansas who will make your family’s relocation easy? Contact A. Harris Moving & Storage, Inc. Our company serves most communities in Western, Northwest Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma.